A few nights ago, our Chinese takeout provided us with the following puzzling fortune:
"The rubber bands are heading in the right direction."
I posted it on Facebook and everyone tried to divine what it could possibly mean (aside from the obvious mistranslation).
Today I learned that those rubber bands are continuing to head in the direction of rubber band guns and sling shots.
Meaning, of course, that our boyz are gettin' anothuh brothuh (because apparently we only make one kind of baby).
The next big question is: Will he be blond?
7 comments:
Oh my goodness. 4 boys! That sounds like fun. Hope you guys are having a fun December.
Haha! That really is the big question!
My first four were boys. Take heart, if you keep going the odds are more in your favor. ;)
Fun, fun! My sister has 4 boys too!
Good job on figuring out a name already. I thought it was hard enough to come up with 2 boy names...girl names are easier for us.
Really excited for the world that there will be another Lindsay-Blake offspring in the world. I hope some of our children marry each other. Love you! Have been thinking of you often the last few weeks.
We're so excited for you!!! Another boy will be so fun (and a little easier in the present circumstance, right?) Someone on this earth needs to raise up righteous missionaries, and I guess it's you! Hooray!!!
Oh my, it appears I'm signed in as my co-worker. This is JoEllen, not Jessica Russell. :)
Post a Comment