wading through motherhood with all my ducks in a row

*****

Monday, October 21, 2013

taking picture man

Caleb has long been interested in cameras, and recently announced to me that when he grows up he wants to be a "taking picture man." After much begging on his part, along with sincere promises to be very careful, I let him use our family point-and-shoot to capture things from his point of view. When he was finished (translation: when I told him it was time to be finished) about 20 minutes later, I discovered that he'd taken well over 100 photos. I weeded through them, found a few distinct themes, and thought I'd highlight some of the better ones.


1. Vintage Video Games



2. Matthew



 3. Bookshelves



4. Walls and Floors



5. Friends on the Floor

2 comments:

heath said...

Ha, you've got a budding "taking picture man" on your hands there. He got some cute shots of Matthew!

Emily said...

He took a picture of his blankie! That wins the cute award.