The swings are his favorite, if the way he giggles and kicks his legs as I push him is any indication.
Not to be outdone, Caleb joins us to push Bigger Baby in the swings.
Matthew learned how to blow kisses over Mother's Day weekend (perfect timing!), and now he won't stop. It's the best.
Just monkeying around, which is what he does best.
Yesterday was the first borderline unbearably hot and humid day of the season and the best way we found to deal with it was with ice cream cones.
After being complimented yet again by adoring strangers, Garrett asked me, "Mom, don't you get tired of people telling you that Matthew is so cute?" No, no I don't. Because he is.
I mean, seriously.
Fascinated by a colony of busy ants.
Before they could be persuaded to say goodbye to ants, they built them a "grocery store" stocked with greenery "so they wouldn't get hungry."
2 comments:
That baby should be on diaper boxes! Seriously!
Cute, cute boys!!! What a lucky mom!
Post a Comment