Sometimes those cheeks....
...are impossible to resist!
Teamwork at the playground.
First time in the swing!
The boy who claims he no longer needs an afternoon nap passed out on the couch at 5:30.
Penning an important letter to his friends, Gracie and Ava, reciting aloud as he wrote: "We can go to a cookie party and spend it in the tri-state area."
4 comments:
A cookie party!?
awesome.
My kids write "notes" all the time. They litter my house, but I think they're cute. At night, I just round them all up and put them in the recycling.They look a lot like Garrett's notes. Looks like everyone is practicing their cursive!
"Spend it in the tri-state area" . . . . ha! Where do they come up with these things.
So cute! I love your boys!
Wow Matthew is in the swing?! I cannot believe he is that big. What a dearie!
Post a Comment